8.6.10

More Yummy Photos

I have a few more pretty pics from the OWL project.  Feel free to use them if you would like...just please say that I took them somewhere or something.  I won't sue you or anything...it's just bad karma.

Enjoy!



Birds by the sea, Gulf of Mexico.




Little boy learning what not to put in his mouth.




My first meeting with a chipmunk, Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, on our honeymoon in 2001.  He was very, very small.






Germany, 2006.





Two of the best people I'll ever know, Miles Davis and Maynard James Keenan, the canine versions.  Miles was eight years old when we lost him suddenly to cancer.  I used to lean against his 120-pound body like a pillow and paint his toenails purple.  He was the best dog ever (sorry Maynard!).

We believe Miles was mastiff-rott and Maynard is Corgi-beagle.  Any thoughts?



Flamingos, the old Discovery Island at Disney World, circa 1994.  Follow this link to find out more about this amazing place.  It was one of my favorites!



Gargoyle, castle in Bamberg.


Fire garden, Bonnaroo.

Owen Park, the goose king.


Lions, Tulsa Zoo.


Marina, Corpus Christi.



Church, Corpus Christi.

One of Tulsa's many penguins.



Rooftops, from Nurnberg Castle.


Beach, Corpus Christi.



My kitchen (needs a makeover).  Guess what I love?

2 comments:

Valerie said...

The chipmunk photo especially made me smile. It reminded me of our time living in MN. We had chipmunks in our yard, and they used to come up on the front porch while I would swing. Too darn cute.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Beautiful pictures - you are very talented!!!

XOOX
jen

Post a Comment